The garden is a great place to relax and has proven to relieve stress and improve health and creativity while watching and watching the garden and green areas. Creating a beautiful hostandhomely garden outside the back door creates a private sanctuary. There you can go out and grow healthy food, welcome wild animals and spend time with family and friends.
In fact, horticulture can be called natural health services because doctors know many of the benefits of horticulture, and there are no unpleasant side effects without expensive treatments and drugs.
Benefits Of Gardening That Good Your Health
Do You Know?
- Developing a garden for wildlife will bring you closer to nature, to satisfy your sense of accomplishment, reduce stress and improve your health.
- Surrounding plants come closer to nature, improve mood and relieve depression. Going out in a natural environment lowers blood pressure and reduces stress due to rest and recovery.
- The researchers found that when they saw fruit and smell it, dopamine was released from the brain reward center, so happiness were mild.
- Using soil may strengthen us and expose you to beneficial bacteria. Studies have shown that children exposed to various microorganisms have a low incidence of allergies and asthma. If you get dirty in the garden, everyone may need it!
- Activities such as pitching, grooming, digging and planting provide body movements that maintain physical activity, flexibility and strength. They also make your thoughts come alive.
What to Plant
Gold, red, orange and yellow plants are vibrant, boosting energy and warmth. It is planted in a bold hut around the courtyard, coordinated with furniture of similar colours to create a great place to hang out.
Purple, green blue, silver and white plants have a calming, relaxing and quiet effect. The soft chair creates a calm and rejuvenating space where you can sink, sit and meditate.