Your feet are true marvels and carry you around the earth all your life. This is not the only reason you should treat them well, because healthy feet also have an impact on the well-being of the entire body. Choose the right ergonomic shoes like Techwear shoes, and you make a decisive contribution to your feet’s health.
Footbed and natural materials for a good foot climate
A footbed supports running, walking, and standing. It offers foot support with its shock-absorbing effect, protecting the sensitive foot areas and preventing the foot from getting too tired. At the same time, they strengthen and support the foot muscles. They adapt flexibly to the wearer’s foot and thus ensure optimal weight distribution when walking. The result is a soft appearance and high walking comfort.
Five tips for healthy feet
Anyone who thinks that only too high heels are unhealthy is wrong: not only high heels but also flat flip-flops without a footbed can lead to tendon and muscle complaints, as the feet are not adequately supported in them. That is why you shouldn’t be too one-sided when choosing your shoes in the long run, as the following tips show.
- Many shoes not only make you happy but also healthier: because changing shoes more often is good for your feet. Ergonomic shoes allow your feet to ventilate and help train the foot muscles and can prevent misalignments.
- It also depends on the right shoe size: feet in shoes that are too big have no hold, in shoes that are too small they are squeezed. Sufficient space is still required to avoid pressure points, callus formation, and circulatory disorders. For example, very pointed shoes are not exactly beneficial for foot health.
- But even without shoes, the feet like it every now and then: walking barefoot strengthens muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints and trains the natural rolling behavior of the foot. If the surface is too cold or wet, however, it is better not to do without shoes.
- It all depends on the right socks: not only the shoes but also the socks should be made of breathable material. Conventional socks retain moisture and cause sweaty feet. Running socks, on the other hand, are breathable and ensure a pleasant foot climate, as they transport moisture to the surface of the fabric.
- Regular foot care at home: A relaxing foot bath or a light foot massage perk up tired feet, foot creams with urea nourish cracked feet. Small coordination exercises, such as writing, crumpling up paper and unfolding it again, or picking up things, train the mobility of the feet.
Find the right shoes for you. Shops like Techwear Shoes offer the best shoes that are stylish and comfortable for happy healthy feet.